We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

wascher's Discussions (2,250)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"Marah, Swami, and Aviosis accounts have all been suspended.  They were all the same…"

wascher replied Mar 11, 2014 to Presidents John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon autographs! - Real or not?

34 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by wascher

"Does anyone have an opinion on the piece he put into this discussion, just so that w…"

wascher replied Mar 4, 2014 to Presidents John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon autographs! - Real or not?

34 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by wascher

"I was watching the "members online" area.... (Swami, see the bottom right hand side…"

wascher replied Mar 4, 2014 to Presidents John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon autographs! - Real or not?

34 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by wascher

"Listen.  I happened to be in the membership screen when you signed in with your firs…"

34 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by wascher

"That's what I figure terrier.   It was pretty strange to see for sure. "

34 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by wascher

"I happened to go to our membership area because of a complaint from another discussi…"

34 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by wascher

"Swami creates a new account on our forum this evening and posts a question.  23 min…"

34 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by wascher

"Mr. Fichtner sent us a note:  "

wascher replied Mar 4, 2014 to Ebay Seller Isellstufftoyou7 Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Autographed Photo Forgery

56 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Mr. Fichtner has been removed.  In most cases we would like to keep the person on, s…"

wascher replied Mar 3, 2014 to Ebay Seller Isellstufftoyou7 Mickey Mantle Joe DiMaggio Autographed Photo Forgery

56 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

"It's back to 9 minutes long now, it was done at 5:07 for a little while."

wascher replied Feb 27, 2014 to Thanks to Fox19 in Cincinnati for showing this story, they did a great job, you too Steve!

57 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Nickolas Tsui

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service