We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

wascher's Discussions (2,250)

Discussions Replied To (2167) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Dan Akroyd is top left (I think, I'm actually going online and comparing sig…"

wascher replied Sep 9, 2013 to USA for Africa - We Are The World - multiple signed vinyl cover - opinions please

22 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Bottom left I believe might be Kenny Loggins - I'm not positive on that one though."

wascher replied Sep 9, 2013 to USA for Africa - We Are The World - multiple signed vinyl cover - opinions please

22 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Anita Pointer, upper right."

22 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Hi Michael, You posted that you had uploaded a new album with a few autographs.   Th…"

wascher replied Sep 2, 2013 to

just now

"Thanks Jerry for adding your items and for including the Alfie certificates.  Hopefu…"

wascher replied Sep 2, 2013 to Questions about seller Alfie Petit??

13 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by JXE

"Are you a friend of his J? For the others adding Alfie items, please be sure to list…"

wascher replied Sep 2, 2013 to Questions about seller Alfie Petit??

13 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by JXE

"never mind lol, Ryan you pointed it out 4 hours ago lolol duh.  I knew I saw it befo…"

wascher replied Aug 30, 2013 to Huge eBay Forgery Ring in Ohio - BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!

72 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Null

"I have seen that exact paragraph somewhere else as well, is it on all of the auction…"

wascher replied Aug 30, 2013 to Huge eBay Forgery Ring in Ohio - BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!

72 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Null

"I'm going through and editing some of the language Trisha (and others) so if you get…"

wascher replied Aug 30, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Hessiant01 NO 7 Inscription

62 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Mike P

"Ok, I hope you get the answer you need.  And I apologize that this thread went this…"

wascher replied Aug 30, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Hessiant01 NO 7 Inscription

62 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Mike P

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service