We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Thorsten Knublauch's Discussions (305)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Omg. This is embarassing. Likely cost 150usd to get this paper. Not worth a Penny. "

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 23 to Is This Autograph of Paul McCartney Genuine?

85 Apr 15
Reply by Ortymd

"I fully agree. A lot of solo sigs that he messed up. For auction houses it is simple…"

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 23 to Is This Autograph of Paul McCartney Genuine?

85 Apr 15
Reply by Ortymd

"I think it is too broad - the face looks like the typical one from the well known fa…"

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 22 to Fake Paul

10 Mar 23
Reply by michelle

"Nice one!"

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 22 to Another George Signed Photograph - 1966

15 Mar 22
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"BTW - the one started this thread has a COA by REAL!! The seller should better ask i…"

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 22 to Is This Autograph of Paul McCartney Genuine?

85 Apr 15
Reply by Ortymd

"The one at the bottom is ok. - the other was copied from this."

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 22 to Is This Autograph of Paul McCartney Genuine?

85 Apr 15
Reply by Ortymd

"Sorry - the "Pau" ist a red flag. Not authentic. He signed different that day."

85 Apr 15
Reply by Ortymd

"I dont like both at all."

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 22 to Ringo Autograph Abbey Road

29 Mar 23
Reply by Servi

"This is mine - June 26th 1966"

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 22 to John Lennon Flying Loop-O Study: Your help needed!

49 Mar 22

"This looks more like 1968"

Thorsten Knublauch replied Mar 22 to John Lennon Flying Loop-O Study: Your help needed!

49 Mar 22

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service