We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Shawn L's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks!  The wife is gonna love this one."

Shawn L replied Sep 26, 2023 to New Kids On The Block - Revisited - CD Autographed

17 Nov 8, 2023
Reply by Rich

"It’s the eve of the Taylor Swift release…think we’ll get a signed drop tonight?"

Shawn L replied Jul 6, 2023 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

339 on Wednesday
Reply by TRM5PGA

"I’m nowhere near an expert, but they both passed JSA and Beckett which is good enoug…"

Shawn L replied May 31, 2023 to Avenged Sevenfold is back, and yes, there is a CD with an autographed card for it

76 Nov 2, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I’ve heard that but haven’t seen any myself.  The 2 I received were both all real."

Shawn L replied May 31, 2023 to Avenged Sevenfold is back, and yes, there is a CD with an autographed card for it

76 Nov 2, 2023

"The Stage wasn’t much more than a squiggle from him either…As a huge A7X fan, I’m ha…"

76 Nov 2, 2023

"Interesting…first I’ve heard of that. Of all of them I’ve seen, not one of them look…"

Shawn L replied Mar 15, 2023 to Avenged Sevenfold is back, and yes, there is a CD with an autographed card for it

76 Nov 2, 2023

"The stage wasn’t stamped.  They just stacked the vinyls while the ink was still wet…"

Shawn L replied Mar 15, 2023 to Avenged Sevenfold is back, and yes, there is a CD with an autographed card for it

76 Nov 2, 2023

"Hell yeah…been waiting for this forever!"

Shawn L replied Mar 14, 2023 to Avenged Sevenfold is back, and yes, there is a CD with an autographed card for it

76 Nov 2, 2023

"I’ve just come to accept that autographs will continue to get worse and worse.  I’ll…"

Shawn L replied Nov 21, 2022 to Worst Artists Signatures (so you know who not to buy from in the future)

77 Dec 28, 2023
Reply by Rich

"Tuesday the 22nd Eminem is dropping 20th Anniversary 8 Mile merch including some coo…"

Shawn L replied Nov 20, 2022 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

339 on Wednesday
Reply by TRM5PGA

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service