We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

James's Discussions (4,819)

Discussions Replied To (4455) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly my thinking as well. He's only in his early 50s, so yes, he could sign anoth…"

James replied Jun 8, 2015 to Does anyone know approximately how many items Michael Jordan has signed for Upper Deck Authenticated over the years?

9 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by James

"Yes, I've seen several that were authenticated at the camps. I think sometimes some…"

James replied Jun 8, 2015 to Does anyone know approximately how many items Michael Jordan has signed for Upper Deck Authenticated over the years?

9 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by James

"Thanks, Dan. I agree with you. I would say it would have to be in the tens of thousa…"

9 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by James

"That's a huge increase on stuff that was already high to begin with!"

9 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by James

"Although I think PSA/DNA is important to the hobby, have you ever asked yourself how…"

James replied Jun 8, 2015 to What do you think of Steve Grad on pawn stars vegas.

43 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Paul

"You're both welcome, Geraldzheng and Kit. But no need to thank me. Michael did all t…"

James replied Jun 8, 2015 to Michael jackson signed CD cover fail pass PSA?Roger epperson said Good! Who is correct????

43 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by geraldzheng

"Here are several Ronald Reagan autopen examples. The one you show seems to match up…"

James replied Jun 7, 2015 to Reagan And H.W. Bush Authentic ??

4 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by VolFins

"Here is an absolutely guaranteed authentic Michael Jackson signed "Invincible" CD co…"

James replied Jun 7, 2015 to Michael jackson signed CD cover fail pass PSA?Roger epperson said Good! Who is correct????

43 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by geraldzheng

"I lean toward it being genuine."

James replied Jun 7, 2015 to Michael jackson signed CD cover fail pass PSA?Roger epperson said Good! Who is correct????

43 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by geraldzheng

"Juha, I was actually thinking the same thing. While the Mick is not good, I've seen…"

James replied Jun 6, 2015 to Mick Jagger & Keith Richards signed 3x5 sells for $75!! Is it real? Of course not.

6 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by James

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service