We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

itf's Discussions (646)

Discussions Replied To (587) Replies Latest Activity

"Down to £5.99 on Amazon UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Surrender-including-Signed-Art…"

itf replied Aug 1, 2022 to MAGGIE ROGERS Surrender CD (Autographed)

11 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by itf

"To save anyone else who got a CD asking "I'm afraid we're still waiting for these pe…"

itf replied Aug 1, 2022 to Maggie Rogers - Personally Signed CDs & Vinyl (Banquet)

6 Aug 2, 2022
Reply by itf

"So looks like they're all "MR"ed and she's just writing names? Meh. Not that my CD h…"

itf replied Jul 30, 2022 to MAGGIE ROGERS Surrender CD (Autographed)

11 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by itf

"Did this ship for anyone? Album is out today but no sign."

itf replied Jul 29, 2022 to Maggie Rogers - Personally Signed CDs & Vinyl (Banquet)

6 Aug 2, 2022
Reply by itf

"They're legit as far as I know, it's just what was on the merch desk during the tour…"

itf replied Jul 29, 2022 to Tori Amos Ocean to Ocean Signed 12"

4 Aug 14, 2022
Reply by Andy W

"Given RHCP have a new album just announced yesterday may be worth holding off in cas…"

itf replied Jul 25, 2022 to

just now

"RHCP have announced a second studio album for this year (Oct) - store is up but no s…"

itf replied Jul 24, 2022 to

just now

"Would be careful - says two discs not three and that sounds about the right price fo…"

itf replied Jul 22, 2022 to Manic Street Preachers - Know Your Enemy reissue signed bundles

4 Jul 22, 2022
Reply by itf

"Yep I ordered the 3CD from Banquet as it was a few quid less. "

itf replied Jul 22, 2022 to Manic Street Preachers - Know Your Enemy reissue signed bundles

4 Jul 22, 2022
Reply by itf

"That's nice - shame the new Iraq book isn't listed there yet. I bought the last one…"

itf replied Jul 21, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 yesterday
Reply by Joel S

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service