We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Benjamin Thomas's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carl,    I am interested in selling pretty much everything i have collected at th…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 10, 2013 to Elvis signed albums?Real or fake?

6 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"Yeah Steve I was really banking on at least 1 of them being a maybe!LOL Like I was s…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 5, 2013 to Elvis signed albums?Real or fake?

6 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"Matt,I'm pretty sure this guy is a total scammer.I recognize his page from an ad tha…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 5, 2013 to Eagles band experts, need your help! New member here :-)

23 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Matthew M

" Thanks Roger.I have been going over these 3 ALL night trying to figure it out.Was r…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 5, 2013 to Elvis signed albums?Real or fake?

6 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"I have a few things signed by Pacino and they all have very similar characteristics…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Jun 5, 2013 to Al Pacino inscription

6 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Compared to my Neil Young's they all have very similar characteristics.The kicker fo…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 25, 2013 to NEIL YOUNG OPINIONS PLEASE

3 May 26, 2013
Reply by matthew george

"Thanks for all the feedback.I am not real familiar with anything Elvis and wasn't su…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 12, 2013 to Elvis Presley,Scotty Moore,and DJ Fontana signed album,Real,or Fake?

8 May 12, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"No worries,sorry I chimed in.I was bored and noticed the COA name was a company that…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 11, 2013 to Help with Trent reznor - nine inch nails

44 May 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"Totally understand,I have a bunch of signed albums from the local record stores and…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 11, 2013 to Rolling Stones Album

9 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"This is a copy of Elvis's album(with vinyl in great cond) Roustabout signed by Elvis…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 11, 2013 to Elvis Presley,Scotty Moore,and DJ Fontana signed album,Real,or Fake?

8 May 12, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service