We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Benjamin Thomas's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"My bad,I posted this while I was a little tired!Nov. 28 1976 is the date they gave.L…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 11, 2013 to Elvis Presley,Scotty Moore,and DJ Fontana signed album,Real,or Fake?

8 May 12, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"Stretch!Aww bro! MJ would want you to call it a wash and just play it off that you s…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 10, 2013 to Michael Jackson "E.T." Album, What do you think??

9 May 11, 2013
Reply by Dan Gregory

"Yeah sorry David,I am somewhat familiar with the Stones and their different styles t…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 10, 2013 to Rolling Stones Album

9 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"IMO Doesn't look good.Nothing like any of the sig's on his personal checks that I ha…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 10, 2013 to Dean Martin Auto...Real or Fake?

7 May 13, 2013
Reply by Brad Dickson

"IMO None of those look good.The Jeff Lynne should have the raised part before the li…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 10, 2013 to WILBURYS lynne petty dylan opinions please

4 May 10, 2013
Reply by Darren Ruskin, III

"That is absolutely nothing remotely close to Trent Reznor's autograph!And after read…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 10, 2013 to Help with Trent reznor - nine inch nails

44 May 11, 2013
Reply by Benjamin Thomas

"Here is a link to the same pic seen in the middle of the 3 on a site talking about J…"

Benjamin Thomas replied May 2, 2013 to Michael Jordan signed Picture. Real or Fake

20 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by James

"This same pic I had a few years back!It was given to my  friend at a basketball camp…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Apr 29, 2013 to Michael Jordan signed Picture. Real or Fake

20 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by James

"Thanks again Carl.I'm most definitely gonna find out who sold this to my Dad.He is p…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Apr 16, 2013 to My Eagles signed guitar real or fake?

11 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/elite-productions-coa-legacy?xg_sourc…"

Benjamin Thomas replied Apr 16, 2013 to My Eagles signed guitar real or fake?

11 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service