We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Brandon Mysinger's Discussions (900)

Discussions Replied To (741) Replies Latest Activity

"They are 100% authentic.  They are also guaranteed to come from Clin't stint as the…"

Brandon Mysinger replied Dec 14, 2010 to Nascar Clint Bowyer Autograph

8 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Grant Davis

"For NASCAR it is by far Dale Earnhardt Jr. Thankfully, Dale Jr. has a very specific…"

Brandon Mysinger replied Nov 16, 2010 to Most Forged Signature or Autograph You Can Name

75 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by DB

"I could tell you MILLION stories of having to fight the old GAI team over his Rubber…"

Brandon Mysinger replied Apr 12, 2010 to ANother Bad Authentication Service

22 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by DB

"You get a warning because what you are doing is violating ebay poilicy. Is a good po…"

Brandon Mysinger replied Apr 12, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"As a member of Ebay's Enhanced Member Reporting team ( for NASCAR ). I remove seller…"

Brandon Mysinger replied Apr 12, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"PLEASE don't let your ignorance take over. your ability to comprehend what I said. A…"

Brandon Mysinger replied Apr 12, 2010 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"Since you have not been paying attention. GAI is a NEW company...Global authentics L…"

Brandon Mysinger replied Apr 12, 2010 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"To be a member of the EMR team, you must be a known and tested expert in your field.…"

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"As a member of Global Authentics, I can not say anything for their NON-NASCAR items.…"

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"I am the NASCAR authenticator for ebay's Enhanced Reporting ( I was actually the 1st…"

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service