We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

matthew george's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (219) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks guys appreciate your feedback,yes it's one page and the pen is part of the pi…"

matthew george replied Jul 9, 2013 to PAUL MCCARTNEY OPINIONS PLEASE looks good to me but would like other opinions

8 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Xperttexpert

"this coa belongs to Richard Wallace,a well known distributor of forgeries based in t…"

matthew george replied Jul 5, 2013 to CAN ANYONE TELL ME ANYTHIONG ABOUT THIS COMPANY

13 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by matthew george

"Allen I have both IP autographs and they look good to me"

matthew george replied Jul 5, 2013 to Robert Plant/John Paul Jones legit?

1 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by matthew george

"thanks Ian that's what I thought"

matthew george replied Jul 2, 2013 to ROGER WATERS OPINIONS PLEASE ON THIS AUTOGRAPH

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by matthew george

"any opinions on this Roger Waters autograph would be appreciated"

matthew george replied Jul 1, 2013 to ROGER WATERS OPINIONS PLEASE ON THIS AUTOGRAPH

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by matthew george

"Simon did you get this yourself in person?"

matthew george replied Jul 1, 2013 to Can a professional please authenticate this as i want to sell it and ebay require coa BUT I KNOW IT'S REAL

12 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Thanks Jason,can't seem to find your thread though"

matthew george replied Jun 22, 2013 to SYLVESTER STALLONE RAMBO OPINIONS PLEASE

9 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by matthew george

"thanks for your feedback guys,never ending supplies of forgeries all over the world.…"

matthew george replied Jun 11, 2013 to FLEETWOOD MAC OPINIONS PLEASE signed circa 1977 BOOK CITY COLLECTABLES

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by matthew george

"Ulf here is an example of a RW autograph,your picture on the right looks similar but…"

matthew george replied Jun 10, 2013 to What do you think of this dual signed Robbie Williams?

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by matthew george

"I have a few IP robbie signed items from about 4/5 years ago and they don't look lik…"

matthew george replied Jun 8, 2013 to What do you think of this dual signed Robbie Williams?

3 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by matthew george

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service