We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rodrigo lopez's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"No worries, thanks a lot mate"

Rodrigo lopez replied Sep 9, 2022 to SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES- All Souls Limited Edition Orange LP + Exclusive Signed 12” Print

26 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by REM

"Hello, my cousin couldn't get it, I think it's already sold and it doesn't appear to…"

Rodrigo lopez replied Sep 9, 2022 to SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES- All Souls Limited Edition Orange LP + Exclusive Signed 12” Print

26 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by REM

"Cheers! It was an IP problem"

Rodrigo lopez replied Sep 8, 2022 to SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES- All Souls Limited Edition Orange LP + Exclusive Signed 12” Print

26 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by REM

"Thanks, it seems the problem was my IP so i asled my cousin  to get it for me, hopef…"

Rodrigo lopez replied Sep 8, 2022 to SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES- All Souls Limited Edition Orange LP + Exclusive Signed 12” Print

26 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by REM

"I couldnt get one but i tried even before this, anyone knows if they are all sold ou…"

26 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by REM

"I think you are right on the money and whoever says otherwise is either a bit off or…"

Rodrigo lopez replied Aug 20, 2022 to

just now

"Honestly it is upsetting that the forum got flooded by resellers and every single ti…"

Rodrigo lopez replied Aug 20, 2022 to

just now

"mine hasnt arrived yet, anyone got their posters?"

Rodrigo lopez replied Jul 20, 2022 to Arcade Fire - Signed “WE” poster bundle

38 Dec 10, 2022
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"Jesus…thanks bro"

Rodrigo lopez replied Jun 15, 2022 to Arcade Fire - Signed “WE” poster bundle

38 Dec 10, 2022
Reply by Full Time Flipper

"They are taking their time…please let me know if they reply to you"

Rodrigo lopez replied Jun 14, 2022 to Arcade Fire - Signed “WE” poster bundle