We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com's Discussions (405)

Discussions Replied To (353) Replies Latest Activity

"Eddie, you have to ask yourself, are you doing this strictly to ensure easy profits…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Mar 28, 2012 to Autograph investment.

8 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Scott W. Arnold

"I can tell you that Anthony Nurse and Autograph Store are based in New York.  Each i…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Mar 27, 2012 to ƒAutograph Store, Anthony Nurse, ByTheBay formerly on eBay

47 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by DB

"Just updated my blog here with a few new offerings: http://live.autographmagazine.c…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Mar 18, 2012 to Autograph Sell & Trade Forum

327 Jun 12, 2023
Reply by Joseph Donato

"My personal experience is for photos, index cards, bats, jerseys, and helmets where…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Mar 18, 2012 to Need autograph experts for a story

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

"http://www.celebritybooksigningsandevents.com/events"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Mar 17, 2012 to Where to Get a List of Autograph Signings

5 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Dan

"There are a LOT of collectors on this board so I assume some of them will chime in i…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Mar 2, 2012 to American Memorabillia Las Vegas auction house filed bankruptcy

82 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by DB

"@ Mike Aring, I think this sort of litigation happens to all the major auction house…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Mar 2, 2012 to American Memorabillia Las Vegas auction house filed bankruptcy

82 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by DB

"First, google the person's name and put "Autographed Photo" after it.  Click on IMAG…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Feb 26, 2012 to Pre Prints?

8 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

"So by your logic Robert, you'd prefer to get back all the forgeries and unsuspecting…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Feb 26, 2012 to PAAS Certified Autographs Removed From eBay, Allowed Back Within a Few Months

65 May 5, 2020
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Hi Larry.  I would say those signatures are so far off what our in-person autographs…"

Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com replied Feb 23, 2012 to U2 signed guitar

7 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by mike aring

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service