We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Patrick OQuin's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m probably very late to the discussion on this, but I noticed that there are still…"

Patrick OQuin replied Feb 28 to Big Newbury Comics signed cd restock

32 Apr 19
Reply by Joel S

"Brittany Howard(Alabama Shakes) - What Now https://shop.brittanyhoward.com/products/…"

Patrick OQuin replied Feb 9 to Random signed music II

1526 1 hour ago
Reply by KP

"I got my refund email as well.  I was wondering the same, do we just keep our Leo P'…"

Patrick OQuin replied Jan 12 to ICE T signed vinyl TSL

66 Jan 12
Reply by lucas

"Thank you! Submitting my refund request now!"

Patrick OQuin replied Jan 4 to ICE T signed vinyl TSL

66 Jan 12
Reply by lucas

"Oh that one is definitely fake in my opinion, I was trying to bring some levity into…"

Patrick OQuin replied Dec 17, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Found one with a full signature for sale! "

Patrick OQuin replied Dec 16, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023

"Thank you! I’m going to keep checking. Really appreciate this group. "

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 29, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023

"I cannot believe I missed this one! My mom even asked me about a week ago if I was s…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 29, 2023 to Barbra Streisand signed book and virtual event at Barnes and Noble

61 Dec 17, 2023

"I have bought several items from Teenage Cancer Trust. Have there been any issues in…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 17, 2023 to Autographed Roger Daltrey Event Print Royal Albert Hall 2023

30 Nov 17, 2023
Reply by Knob Dylan

"Looks like only 3 left.  I'm kind of torn because I've been wanting a Robert Smith f…"

Patrick OQuin replied Nov 16, 2023 to Just Like Heaven Print by Pete McKee - Autographed by Robert Smith and Pete McKee ($$$)

5 Nov 21, 2023
Reply by Steve81

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service