We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Pete Bendu's Discussions (2,409)

Discussions Replied To (2304) Replies Latest Activity

"Steve,  I wasn't ganging up on Mike. In fact it was Mike that brought up all the fal…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 9, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Cushing did sign Star Wars related material, but very few 8x10's picturing him in ch…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 8, 2015 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

3331 Oct 31, 2021
Reply by Robin McKay

"Poor authentication companies....they have to deal with... false affidavits, False p…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 8, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"A buyer/seller on rebelscum picked it up and immediately tried to re-sell it. It's s…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 7, 2015 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

3331 Oct 31, 2021
Reply by Robin McKay

"If the "professional" authenticators actually sought out the long time collectors of…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 6, 2015 to Worst PINK FLOYD forgery ever authenticated by PSA/DNA

277 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by N.Steiger

"Not at all genuine. This is a perfect sample of a card that looks like a pack pulled…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 5, 2015 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

3331 Oct 31, 2021
Reply by Robin McKay

"Steve is the Lead Authenticator at PSA. "

Pete Bendu replied Jan 5, 2015 to I just got these in - JSA Authenticated - Beckett Encapsulated CAN YOU FIND THE ONE WITH THE LISTING ERROR?

15 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

"Yep, signed by Meatloaf and band members Steve Buslowe, Pat Thrall, Mark Alexander a…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 4, 2015 to Meatloaf, Bat Out Of Hell - Signed Album Cover

9 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by William Carson

"It makes sense, we all certainly do have our own quirks. Gun to my head, if I was fo…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 4, 2015 to I just got these in - JSA Authenticated - Beckett Encapsulated CAN YOU FIND THE ONE WITH THE LISTING ERROR?

15 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

"I was going to leave well enough alone, but I can't help myself. Why? Why would you…"

Pete Bendu replied Jan 4, 2015 to I just got these in - JSA Authenticated - Beckett Encapsulated CAN YOU FIND THE ONE WITH THE LISTING ERROR?

15 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service