We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ricky H's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"i actually have the listing of the seller she got it from back in 2002. She claims h…"

Ricky H replied Aug 12, 2014 to PLEASE HELP! Opinions needed on Bob Marley autograph possible "copy" bought off ebay!!

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"that was also a concern for me. i cant get myself to like it if it really is a copy…"

Ricky H replied Aug 12, 2014 to PLEASE HELP! Opinions needed on Bob Marley autograph possible "copy" bought off ebay!!

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"awesome! thank you. this was the advice i was hoping to get. "

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"what do u mean by that?  "

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"exactly! i already contacted ebay just to make sure and they said i could get my mon…"

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"thats one of the first things i noticed also. Its just so perfect looking which scar…"

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"i live in the dallas fort worth area so if anyone knows of any places in this area t…"

Ricky H replied Aug 11, 2014 to PLEASE HELP! Opinions needed on Bob Marley autograph possible "copy" bought off ebay!!

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"yea thats what i figured sadly, the pics just dont do it justice and appear to be au…"

Ricky H replied Aug 11, 2014 to PLEASE HELP! Opinions needed on Bob Marley autograph possible "copy" bought off ebay!!

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"yup  i agree, its hard to show everyone what im seeing in person which is impossible…"

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

"thats one of my worries, no indention or impression from what i can see, at all! i u…"

32 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Ricky H

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service