We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Pristine Auction (Jared Kavlie)'s Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the kind words about our site. We have worked hard to build a quality…"

Pristine Auction (Jared Kavlie) replied May 25, 2014 to Wanted: Pat Tillman Autograph.

83 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Adam

"My personal feeling is that all of the autographs that you posted are likely not aut…"

Pristine Auction (Jared Kavlie) replied May 25, 2014 to Wanted: Pat Tillman Autograph.

83 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Adam

"Rick, I don't believe I am being defensive, I'm participating in an open discussion…"

83 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Adam

"Correct, I am a dealer. But, I was an in person autograph collector for many years f…"

83 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Adam

"I believe the Tillman ASU jersey in our auction is absolutely authentic. JSA passed…"

83 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Adam

"Rick, Why the negativity? I'm not sure if the photo you posted here is the photo bei…"

83 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Adam

"I'm interested. Can you send a scan of the photo? Please message me with the image a…"

Pristine Auction (Jared Kavlie) replied May 24, 2014 to Wanted: Pat Tillman Autograph.

83 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Adam

"Fair enough, thanks for your input."

Pristine Auction (Jared Kavlie) replied Apr 7, 2014 to Michael Jordan Upper Deck COA Nike Basketball?

51 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Pristine Auction (Jared Kavlie)

"You're twisting the truth. The free gift was to leave a review, not a bribe to leave…"

Pristine Auction (Jared Kavlie) replied Apr 7, 2014 to Michael Jordan Upper Deck COA Nike Basketball?

51 Apr 7, 2014

"Happy to respond to both issues that you raise. I did sell on eBay personally before…"

51 Apr 7, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service