We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Judge Nutmeg's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"So, on my quest to find examples of Alan Watts signatures, i stumbled across this li…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 9, 2017 to Alan Watts - authentic?

15 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"That's encouraging feedback, Woody - cheers! I can safely say that i don't own a si…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 7, 2017 to "I wore flowers in my hair and meditated for hours on end. I was finding God all over the place... He kept ditching me." - Reverend Jim Ignatowski. Taxi

6 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Would you say then, Woody, it's more likely a "nay" than a "yay"?"

Judge Nutmeg replied Oct 7, 2017 to "I wore flowers in my hair and meditated for hours on end. I was finding God all over the place... He kept ditching me." - Reverend Jim Ignatowski. Taxi

6 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"So, after amateurly attempting to analyse various online Christopher Lloyd autograph…"

6 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Thanks, Pete. One out of two aint bad. One thing's for certain, i'll never make ano…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 30, 2017 to "From The Dawn Of Time We Came; Moving Silently Through The Centuries..." - Highlander Sean Connery Signed Photo.

3 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Also, whilst on the Highlander theme, i also have a signed photo of Christopher Lamb…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 30, 2017 to "From The Dawn Of Time We Came; Moving Silently Through The Centuries..." - Highlander Sean Connery Signed Photo.

3 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"I'd much prefer to hear that i have an uncertain or possible authentic Gene Hackman…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 26, 2017 to "All memory of the brilliance of the young Tenenbaums had been erased by two decades of betrayal, failure and disaster." - The Royal Tenenbaums. Gene Hackman signed

2 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Found a good example of Alan Watts handwriting. I certainly see similar characterist…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 23, 2017 to Alan Watts - authentic?

15 Sep 1, 2019
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Hi Richard. Out of interest, do you think that the stage pass looks original? Than…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 22, 2017 to Soul Brother...Godfather Of Soul...Super Brother...Mr James Brown...Hopefully...

5 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by marc e

"Thanks Richard. Looks like another one to add to the bonfire list. So pleased i fou…"

Judge Nutmeg replied Sep 22, 2017 to Soul Brother...Godfather Of Soul...Super Brother...Mr James Brown...Hopefully...

5 Sep 22, 2017
Reply by marc e

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service