We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jack The-Hat's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Also I have some more info, Tupac's Makaveli album was slated for a March '97 releas…"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 8, 2014 to Tupac makaveli poster autographed inscribed, Real or Fake?

58 Jan 8, 2014

"I'm glad too, He had me fooled for a minute."

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 8, 2014 to Tupac makaveli poster autographed inscribed, Real or Fake?

58 Jan 8, 2014

"@Rock G your on the same page as me, he's a fraud! With this particular Item anyway"

58 Jan 8, 2014

"If word is nothing, your word is nothing. And I will take An artist word who worked…"

58 Jan 8, 2014

"I have our convo still, you said it had no COA but you would give an affidavit to th…"

58 Jan 8, 2014

"Its not the autograph that's the point, it's the fact the poster was not printed up…"

58 Jan 8, 2014

"2pac autographs authenticator You actually did try to sell me the makaveli poster, h…"

58 Jan 8, 2014

"@Rock G this guy 2pac Autographs Authenticator is a FRAUD!!!! I have spoken to Forme…"

58 Jan 8, 2014

"So you agree his Makaveli Poster is authentic even without a COA?"

58 Jan 8, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service