We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

AUTOGRAPH BUFF's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Mr. Epperson for your expert opinion!  It is very confusing when opinions…"

AUTOGRAPH BUFF replied Apr 18, 2017 to Calling On All Elvis Presley Autgraph Experts For Help ...

20 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by AUTOGRAPH BUFF

"Thank you, Mark!  This autograph business is risky and tricky and appears to be very…"

AUTOGRAPH BUFF replied Apr 18, 2017 to Calling On All Elvis Presley Autgraph Experts For Help ...

20 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by AUTOGRAPH BUFF

"Thank you, Ian, I am in the process now of communicating with Mr. Epperson"

20 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by AUTOGRAPH BUFF

"Thank you, Mark, I will look toward Mr. Epperson for a $15 review."

20 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by AUTOGRAPH BUFF

"$15 seems very reasonable for an expert opinion. Will look into that. Thank you!"

20 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by AUTOGRAPH BUFF

"Thank you, Don, for your reply as well!  I assume you are very familiar with Elvis P…"

AUTOGRAPH BUFF replied Apr 17, 2017 to Calling On All Elvis Presley Autgraph Experts For Help ...

20 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by AUTOGRAPH BUFF

"Hi and thanks for your reply!  Pretty much I did an online search of diff auction ho…"

AUTOGRAPH BUFF replied Apr 17, 2017 to Calling On All Elvis Presley Autgraph Experts For Help ...

20 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by AUTOGRAPH BUFF

"Thanks for the tip. Also, any other opinions from experts in this forum are welcome…"

AUTOGRAPH BUFF replied Jun 2, 2016 to Collection Of Original 8x10 Astronaut Signed Photographs - Looking to sell - NEED EXPERT OPINIONS PLEASE?

6 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Any more info on how you know that for sure? I just want to get some more education…"

AUTOGRAPH BUFF replied Feb 19, 2015 to Elvis Presley Signed Photo

5 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Richard Booth

"Another scan attached showing full 8x10"

AUTOGRAPH BUFF replied Feb 19, 2015 to Elvis Presley Signed Photo

5 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Richard Booth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos