We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Doc See's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice job ! There has been a lot of heat and a lot of fans are upset that they are ge…"

Doc See replied Oct 17, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"Hi Mark ! I would encourage you to file a complaint with the California Attorney Gen…"

Doc See replied Oct 14, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"Hi Bill ! I am so glad that you spoke up and yes, the California Attorney General's…"

Doc See replied Oct 14, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"Hi there ! Please contact your bank OR the California Attorney General's Office and…"

Doc See replied Oct 13, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"I'm not sure whether or not you all follow Twitter, but a lot of fans are livid beca…"

Doc See replied Oct 13, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"Well, Iggy must be a huge fan of Justin Bieber's because I received a Dear John lett…"

Doc See replied Oct 7, 2020 to Iggy Azalea - Signed Single CD

12 Nov 21, 2020
Reply by SigninginOH

"Sadly, they are giving you the run around and I received something very similar. You…"

Doc See replied Oct 5, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"Really, all you have to do is file a claim through your bank or credit card company…"

Doc See replied Oct 5, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"Yes, honestly, I purchased my Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande CD from a seller on eB…"

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

"Hi there ! I understand where you are coming from and sadly, the huge corporations a…"

Doc See replied Oct 4, 2020 to Justin Beiber & Ariana Grande Signed "Stuck With You" CDs

215 Dec 8, 2020
Reply by DeezNutz

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service