Ivo's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"HiI've compared it to a real certified JSA Elvis autograph "

Ivo replied Apr 26 to Elvis signed Postcard at the back. What do you all think? Real? Thanks.

9 Apr 28
Reply by Karsten

"Hi and welcome Chase Did you buy the 2 autographs in the photo ?"

Ivo replied Apr 26 to PART 1: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - Small photos and Agfa Prestige paper. Early 2000s.

15 Apr 26
Reply by ChLeeRay

"If it is real then congratulation Yannick :)The seller was probably drunk hehe or he…"

Ivo replied Apr 24 to Signed Thriller LP real?

25 Apr 24
Reply by just some dude

"No Problem :) yes exactly the same garbage"

Ivo replied Apr 15 to PART 1: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - Small photos and Agfa Prestige paper. Early 2000s.

15 Apr 26
Reply by ChLeeRay

"Here I also found a few examples.At that time I was also cheated on with such an aut…"

Ivo replied Apr 15 to PART 1: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - Small photos and Agfa Prestige paper. Early 2000s.

15 Apr 26
Reply by ChLeeRay

"HelloOn the internet you can only find signatures with Nipsey Hussle without his rea…"

Ivo replied Apr 15 to Nipsey Hussle Signed Autographed vinyl

2 Apr 15
Reply by David De La Paz

"yes exactly this photo I meantAt the time, I had written to the certificate authenti…"

Ivo replied Apr 15 to PART 2: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - "To Alan" forgeries

6 Apr 15
Reply by Ivo

"Very well explained nice.I almost bought this Tupac Magazine in my early days.Thanks…"

Ivo replied Apr 14 to PART 2: Tupac Amaru Shakur - 2pac forgeries - "To Alan" forgeries

6 Apr 15
Reply by Ivo

"I compared it look.it is in Bayerischer HofI translate it:Stromkabel > power cabl…"

Ivo replied Apr 12 to Signed napkin with evidence REAL?

4 Apr 12
Reply by Ivo

"For me this is the napkin that was held out of the window in the photo.But now the q…"

Ivo replied Apr 12 to Signed napkin with evidence REAL?

4 Apr 12
Reply by Ivo

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service