We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kyle M.'s Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (155) Replies Latest Activity

"They do have some nice stuff.  I wish I had bid on the P.McCartney but was too late."

Kyle M. replied Sep 8, 2011 to premier auctions

3 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Darren Ruskin, III

"DB "They also have trust in those providing the items based on their marketing or in…"

Kyle M. replied Sep 8, 2011 to AutographStore.com/Autograph Store Charity Fundraising

4 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

"Either that orrrrr? Hmmmm"

Kyle M. replied Sep 8, 2011 to Great Deals on some big music names

37 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

"6 Sean Connery, 6 Jack Nicholson, 4 Stallone, 7 Eddie Vedder.  It looks like a colle…"

Kyle M. replied Sep 8, 2011 to Great Deals on some big music names

37 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Kyle M.

"I'd be a NO vote too. There are many items in their past history that I wouldn't tou…"

Kyle M. replied Sep 8, 2011 to Autographworld.com Michael Jackson Autograph Auction

92 Sep 30, 2011

"I cant believe someone could get so close to that 'R' in Ruth.  Scary man."

Kyle M. replied Sep 5, 2011 to Babe Ruth Autograph Advice

27 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by CJCollector

"But I also don't understand why he needed one.  It's not like he was working his tai…"

Kyle M. replied Sep 5, 2011 to Tony Curtis Autographs and His (Not So) Tricky Secretarial

36 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Brick, I agree!  It looks like if it's stacked then it was his secretary."

Kyle M. replied Sep 5, 2011 to Tony Curtis Autographs and His (Not So) Tricky Secretarial

36 Aug 3, 2016

"No man, they would go after you so fast!!  Those guys are on the lookout for people…"

Kyle M. replied Sep 5, 2011 to All Michael Jackson experts please help me with this one.

19 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Eddie Anderson

"He always used to sign 2 or 3 for me.  He even hit cards for people that didn't have…"

36 Aug 3, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service