We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

a pug called eva's Discussions (1,379)

Discussions Replied To (1209) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks. Good luck with your search. I don't actually remember seeing a signed book b…"

a pug called eva replied Feb 6, 2018 to Votes for women centenary: The Pankhursts

3 Feb 6, 2018
Reply by Nate

"That's a wild but great signature Eric. For me any Bowie up to and including Scary M…"

a pug called eva replied Feb 1, 2018 to Whats your rarest rock n roll autograph?

158 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Juha Kakkuri

"Sadie is a sweetie. Getting off-topic but who cares... Here am I in younger days (I'…"

a pug called eva replied Feb 1, 2018 to How about this Grace Kelly

5 Feb 1, 2018
Reply by a pug called eva

"From this and other items you've posted it seems you inherited a bit of a treasure t…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 31, 2018 to How about this Grace Kelly

5 Feb 1, 2018

"Fantastic group and a fantastic set (that goes for Greig's too)."

a pug called eva replied Jan 31, 2018 to Anyone familiar with vintag Black Sabbath graphs?

12 Jan 31, 2018

"Interesting story. What is the signed item and how big is it? Looks like a card or c…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 31, 2018 to Just Purchased This Set

27 Feb 23, 2018

"Thanks Steve. Indeed Joy Division were a very special group even though they only ha…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 29, 2018 to Looking for examples of Ian Curtis (Joy Division) and Sandy Denny (Fotheringay etc.)

4 Apr 9, 2023
Reply by Steve Tamburello

"Hi Matt, may have been better to add it to the Cleese thread from yesterday. You may…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 26, 2018 to John Cleese

2 Jan 26, 2018

"Here's one I got in-person as a boy in the 1970s. Looks similar though not identica…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 25, 2018 to Is this JOHN CLEESE any good?

5 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by pjotry

"Excellent work Eric. It seems pretty clear that the ship is in New York and of cours…"

a pug called eva replied Jan 25, 2018 to Do You OWN Research. DON'T Trust TPG Blindly. Details & Dates DO MATTER. KNOW Your Subject.

98 Apr 25, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service