We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Skyline Signatures's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the post and positive reviews. We get signatures in person directly from…"

Skyline Signatures replied Dec 17, 2013 to EBay Seller:Skyline-Signatures Safe or Not safe?

86 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Hey Guys, I will be in full pursuit of Harrison Ford when he is in town in 2 weeks.…"

Skyline Signatures replied Aug 2, 2013 to Star Wars Collectors Unite!

3331 Oct 31, 2021
Reply by Robin McKay

"Connery is not authentic. There's way to many humps for Connery. Harrison is bad too…"

Skyline Signatures replied Oct 5, 2012 to Opionions on Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

11 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Mark Roberts

"Hi, Yes, I know gmauthenticautos. He's been in the business almost as long as I hav…"

Skyline Signatures replied Sep 28, 2012 to Need your opinion regarding an autographed photo I purchased

44 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Manon Auger

"To further verify my explanation, Hathaway will NOT sign that pose of her as she say…"

Skyline Signatures replied Sep 28, 2012 to Need your opinion regarding an autographed photo I purchased

44 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Manon Auger

"The above photo is No good. You can easily see the signature is slowly etched and an…"

44 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Manon Auger

"My official opinion: Both Christian Bale posted by Gmauthenticautos and the other se…"

44 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Manon Auger

"Hi Ray, Yes, I'm currently selling the photos. Please PM me if you're interested."

Skyline Signatures replied Sep 20, 2012 to SEAN CONNERY IN PERSON SUCCESS!

8 May 5, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Thanks Mike. I will be getting Ford to complete the photo shortly when he comes back…"

Skyline Signatures replied Sep 17, 2012 to SEAN CONNERY IN PERSON SUCCESS!

8 May 5, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"Photo of Sir Sean signing for me!"

Skyline Signatures replied Sep 17, 2012 to SEAN CONNERY IN PERSON SUCCESS!

8 May 5, 2013
Reply by Mike Shepherd

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service