We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

James R. Altmann's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Marc: The only reason I would not want to say it is definitely NOT authentic is b…"

James R. Altmann replied Jun 26, 2011 to Michael Jackson Signed Thriller LP: Real or Fake?

91 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"These type of comments give me a headache. I looked at the description and I did not…"

James R. Altmann replied Jun 25, 2011 to Allman Brothers Signed Album- Is it Real?

36 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by David K

"Though Anne's Michael Jackson exemplar is real, it is vintage and is not the best co…"

James R. Altmann replied Jun 25, 2011 to Michael Jackson Signed Thriller LP: Real or Fake?

91 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Dickey still signs any Allman Brothers record that he was a part of - just ask him!…"

James R. Altmann replied Jun 25, 2011 to Allman Brothers Signed Album- Is it Real?

36 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by David K

"I can't believe it! Someone posting items for opinion and they are ALL real! I think…"

James R. Altmann replied Jun 25, 2011 to need Quick opinion on 3 RARE Graphs--Fleetwood mac, Eagles, 10 Years After--scans posted

28 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by David K

"Sometimes these posts seem to be a put-on, I think fellow readers are grabbing the m…"

James R. Altmann replied Jun 19, 2011 to Pink Floyd Autograph - Real or Fake?

36 May 1, 2020
Reply by Andrew Reiter

"Juha: The first two are genuine. The cut signature by four with the black matting is…"

James R. Altmann replied Jun 19, 2011 to Led Zeppelin - real or fake?

53 Dec 23, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Point taken Steve. Thank you for this Garry. I always wondered where all of these ty…"

James R. Altmann replied Apr 21, 2011 to Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"Why is this even a discussion? Absolutely not even close - by any stretch of the ima…"

James R. Altmann replied Apr 21, 2011 to Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"A couple of in person collectors I know  just got him to sign here in L.A. during Gr…"

James R. Altmann replied Mar 5, 2011 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service