We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eddy's Discussions (1,873)

Discussions Replied To (1730) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some more from this collection.  We've looked here on AL previously at Sina…"

Eddy replied 19 hours ago to was wondering about this marlon brandon which sold for a hugh amount

17 15 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"Unfortunately, I was taken in twice by pieces from this collection.  Both purchased…"

Eddy replied 19 hours ago to was wondering about this marlon brandon which sold for a hugh amount

17 15 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"It is a lot of money.  But it's just a drop in the bucket with what this collection…"

Eddy replied 21 hours ago to was wondering about this marlon brandon which sold for a hugh amount

17 15 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"p.s.   If you have access to that auction house's archives, type in the proper name…"

Eddy replied 21 hours ago to was wondering about this marlon brandon which sold for a hugh amount

17 15 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"Not real.  It's inscribed to "Pierre".  Many of these photos from this collection ar…"

17 15 hours ago
Reply by michelle

"Hi michelle - Did you happen to get the same email from the auction house that I jus…"

Eddy replied 22 hours ago to was wondering about this marlon brandon which sold for a hugh amount

17 15 hours ago
Reply by michelle

" I'm afraid I'd agree with Beckett.   Seeing that sample page from the catalogue and…"

Eddy replied 22 hours ago to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

37 12 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"We're tarring and feathering Bing Cherry publicly....and I'm not sure any of us even…"

Eddy replied yesterday to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

72 12 hours ago
Reply by Eddy

"I'm not trying to cause any trouble.... but this is the kind of thing that makes me…"

Eddy replied yesterday to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

72 12 hours ago
Reply by Eddy

"I've had a very limited experience with Beckett that involved an item that they had…"

Eddy replied yesterday to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

37 12 hours ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service