We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Corey Westmoreland's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting this... I tried navigating through the site with much trouble yes…"

Corey Westmoreland replied Feb 24, 2017 to New RR Auctions Site

47 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Wow. This is so so beautiful. Thanks for posting!"

Corey Westmoreland replied Feb 3, 2017 to Look at this signed log book, The Beatles to Hendrix!!

10 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Bruce Juice

"Wayyy late. Arturo Toscanini"

Corey Westmoreland replied Jan 24, 2017 to I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING WHO'S SIGNATURE THESE BELONG TO!!

2 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Corey Westmoreland

"Well, I have to say the price was right! Very cool, I can't tell you how long I look…"

Corey Westmoreland replied Jan 23, 2017 to Ray Parker Jr & WHO else signed this Ghostbusters Album

4 Jan 23, 2017

"Hey Pete~ Thanks for the reply! I do see similarities with Richard Pryor (though it…"

Corey Westmoreland replied Jan 23, 2017 to Ray Parker Jr & WHO else signed this Ghostbusters Album

4 Jan 23, 2017

"Hey Paul! Thanks for replying with such an Awesome Piece!!! I have to say, that is t…"

Corey Westmoreland replied Jan 22, 2017 to If you could only keep ONE of your autographed possessions

38 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Patrick Batson

"Ahh! My brother was a big fan of Walter & those Bears in the 80's! (But who wasn…"

Corey Westmoreland replied Jan 21, 2017 to If you could only keep ONE of your autographed possessions

38 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Patrick Batson

"That's an excellent display & I LOVE how it was inscribed in bubble text! Too ve…"

Corey Westmoreland replied Jan 21, 2017 to If you could only keep ONE of your autographed possessions

38 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Patrick Batson

"That's cool! "Please keep this receipt" as it states & you've done just that!"

38 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Patrick Batson

"That's a killer music quote by Grohl! Beautiful All Around."

38 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Patrick Batson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service