PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Christopher Williams's Discussions (8,251)

Discussions Replied To (6274) Replies Latest Activity

"For sure!!!  I really enjoyed "License To Kill." No disrespect to Pierce Brosnan, bu…"

Christopher Williams replied Aug 27 to James Bond Study Guide Complete- 44 pages, all Bonds

16 Aug 28
Reply by TJ

"Very cool that you would take the time to put this together. As a "James Bond" fan,…"

Christopher Williams replied Aug 27 to James Bond Study Guide Complete- 44 pages, all Bonds

16 Aug 28
Reply by TJ

"Steve and Terrier are correct."

Christopher Williams replied Aug 25 to Needing Some Opinions on this Ted Williams Auto Please

7 Aug 25
Reply by Christopher Williams

"Florida COAs. https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/the-florida-forgeries…"

Christopher Williams replied Aug 23 to COA Hall Of Fame Players Market (HPM) Forged Autographed Mickey Mantle Photo Ebay Seller Hofplayers

3 Aug 23

"Typical Florida forgery with a Florida COA."

Christopher Williams replied Aug 23 to COA Hall Of Fame Players Market (HPM) Forged Autographed Mickey Mantle Photo Ebay Seller Hofplayers

3 Aug 23

"Great, great news!!!"

Christopher Williams replied Aug 20 to AUTHENTICITY OF ELVIS AUTOGRAPH

7 Aug 26
Reply by Markus Fischer

"The Joe D. is also authentic as Terrier commented.  I love that-style DiMaggio."

Christopher Williams replied Aug 20 to 500 Home Run Club Signed Baseball Castinetti COA?

8 Aug 21
Reply by D R

"I don't who Phil is, but like Terrier commented, def authentic."

Christopher Williams replied Aug 19 to 500 Home Run Club Signed Baseball Castinetti COA?

8 Aug 21
Reply by D R

"I did."

Christopher Williams replied Aug 17 to Drew Max from Pawn Stars - Dead at 59 - Las Vegas Journal Story from April

6 Aug 18
Reply by marc e

"That Jackson is horrid."

Christopher Williams replied Aug 17 to Any chance McCartney, Dylan and M Jackson signed baseball is authentic?

7 Aug 18
Reply by Jim McFiver

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service