We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

CJCollector's Discussions (8,602)

Discussions Replied To (6584) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's another Mickey Mantle forgery with a COA from Chris Morales (who is on Ebay's…"

CJCollector replied Oct 3, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Ebay has removed it."

CJCollector replied Oct 3, 2012 to Mark McGwire Signed Bat with Frangipani Cert.

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by CJCollector

"The one absolute that you have in your favor, William, is that email sent to you fro…"

CJCollector replied Oct 2, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"William, the above letter from Field Of Dreams is a lie. There were no "procedures d…"

CJCollector replied Oct 2, 2012 to Field of Dreams in Las Vegas sold me a Babe Ruth Forgery.

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"William, thank you for posting those emails. The least we can do, is give Field Of D…"

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"At least you got a reply, but unfortunately, no follow-up from Morales. I have deep,…"

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"I just found this Mickey Mantle forgery on a bat listed by Ebay seller jeffmollie. h…"

CJCollector replied Oct 2, 2012 to The GAI Mantle, DiMaggio & Ted Williams Hoard—Are They All Forgeries?

239 Mar 28, 2019
Reply by CJCollector

"William, I was curious if you ever emailed Chris Morales?"

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"Bill, can you please post a photo of the COA from Chris Morales. Also, which Field O…"

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

"I believe that the majority of the galleries know they are selling forgeries."

100 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by fugazi buster

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service