We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

CJCollector's Discussions (8,602)

Discussions Replied To (6584) Replies Latest Activity

"Missing Link, I appreciate your attempt at levity.  Sometimes it helps all of us to…"

CJCollector replied Aug 6, 2012 to WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME OPINIONS ON THIS AUTO PHOTO - MANTLE, DIMAGGIO, WILLIAMS

65 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"What's your point, Missing Link?"

CJCollector replied Aug 6, 2012 to WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME OPINIONS ON THIS AUTO PHOTO - MANTLE, DIMAGGIO, WILLIAMS

65 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"That's too damn funny!!! There's no such thing!!!!   Man that is hilarious!!!!"

65 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Which Mantle are you referring to?  The one at the top of this thread?"

65 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"This is the only Mantle baseball I found and it is not authentic. "

CJCollector replied Aug 6, 2012 to Created Album with possible forgeries in my collection

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Send it all back and get a refund.  The Mantle baseball is laughable."

CJCollector replied Aug 6, 2012 to Created Album with possible forgeries in my collection

10 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Also, John, that's a Greg Marino penned Mickey Mantle from Operation Bullpen."

CJCollector replied Aug 6, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Here's another "500 Homerun Club" set of forgeries with a COA from Chris Morales who…"

CJCollector replied Aug 6, 2012 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

"I am absolutely correct.  Send it off to PSA or JSA and find out.  Below is a link t…"

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Good one, Harry. Unfortunately, Lane doesn't want to hear the truth. "

CJCollector replied Aug 5, 2012 to Is this rolling stones album authentic?

26 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by stefaan

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service