We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jason Strecker's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"The forger most likely didn't add Robert thinking it was be the ultimate red flag. T…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 13, 2020 to Brady Bunch Cast SP and Robert Reed Contract - Opinions please

18 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by beardog1

"The forger most likely didn't add Robert thinking it was be the ultimate red flag. T…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 13, 2020 to Brady Bunch Cast SP and Robert Reed Contract - Opinions please

18 Jun 13, 2020
Reply by beardog1

"It's so sad that so many do take the TPA's words for gospel. I think they should be…"

Jason Strecker replied Jun 7, 2020 to The Jackie Gleason Autograph Thread! Genuine examples from every period! Cavalcade of Secretarials! Saddleman, Spear and Marilyn Gleason!

508 Apr 4
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"It's very possible someone gave Jerry that framed item on the wall rather than it be…"

Jason Strecker replied May 29, 2020 to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1520 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Steve Viola

"Unfortunately that is a ttm secretarial version. Tony signed his name across while t…"

Jason Strecker replied May 23, 2020 to Tony Curtis, is this real please

7 May 24, 2020
Reply by Josie

"Buck Showalter"

Jason Strecker replied May 12, 2020 to Tough to Identify Baseball autograph

2 May 12, 2020
Reply by Lorne Caplan

"That is cool your father was able to get his autograph for you. I bet it made Hakeem…"

Jason Strecker replied May 9, 2020 to Feel good story about my late dad and Hakeem Olajuwon.

2 May 9, 2020
Reply by Jason Strecker

"It really does look awful but I'm guessing the person who owns the photo feels so st…"

Jason Strecker replied Apr 30, 2020 to One of the Worst PSA Sticker Placements I Have Ever Seen

14 Apr 30, 2020
Reply by Jason Strecker

"Sharon is a woman who, on tv admitted she fired an assistant because they wouldn't r…"

Jason Strecker replied Apr 5, 2020 to Signed Ozzy Lithos E-mail...Anybody else get this?

296 Apr 20, 2020
Reply by 5816nick

"The only Ozzy Osbourne lyrics I've ever heard were something about a "crazy train" a…"

Jason Strecker replied Apr 3, 2020 to Signed Ozzy Lithos E-mail...Anybody else get this?

296 Apr 20, 2020
Reply by 5816nick

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service