We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

thomas connolly's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"when jan collected she was compared to micheal wehrmann, she was very aggressive and…"

thomas connolly replied Mar 9, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"i heard from someone in california that jan has been out of in person collecting clo…"

thomas connolly replied Mar 8, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"i have seen a few vintage jackie gleasons,and his secretary was pretty good at tryin…"

thomas connolly replied Mar 8, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"this is a very interesting story, thank you for sharing it., i was also told by a co…"

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"heres one that puzzled me for years, were the jackie gleasons thru the mail any good…"

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"the secretarial ones are the full al pacino in a black marker , in person thats all…"

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"nathan, may i just add on one more suggestion, if you happen to see bob, please appr…"

thomas connolly replied Mar 7, 2011 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

"there is a scene in i believe its called eat the document. a short film about dylan…"

thomas connolly replied Mar 7, 2011 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

" nathan,a genuis like bob dylan couldnt fall for any tricks or flattery to get him t…"

thomas connolly replied Mar 6, 2011 to bob dylan...whats the trick to getting him to sign

61 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Jerry McGee

"there are so many nice glossys of him, and albums also, but i guess to each his own."

thomas connolly replied Mar 6, 2011 to Michael Jackson signed picture from a calendar

8 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service