We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kiss dat ass.'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"There are no signs of bumping. Squiggly lines would be present. There are no lines o…"

Kiss dat ass. replied Jan 13, 2018 to Is this Ronald Reagan signature authentic?

89 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I'm not desperate for money Christopher. No, I didn't sell. You seem upset I didn't."

Kiss dat ass. replied Jan 13, 2018 to Is this Ronald Reagan signature authentic?

89 Jan 13, 2018

"I can tell your a beginner if you've never heard of them thus is why you shouldn't b…"

89 Jan 13, 2018

"God dude. I wouldn't tell anyone else that. Rothby is a world renowned Auction House…"

89 Jan 13, 2018

"A friend bet me that people on the web would automatically dismiss my personal lette…"

89 Jan 13, 2018

"Nice try. But you're right to small a pic. Like I said. If you blow my pic up you'll…"

89 Jan 13, 2018

"I'll tell you what it is Steve. It's a felt pen signature. And this was not mass pro…"

Kiss dat ass. replied Jan 12, 2018 to Is this Ronald Reagan signature authentic?

89 Jan 13, 2018

"Did you get one too? "

Kiss dat ass. replied Jan 12, 2018 to Is this Ronald Reagan signature authentic?

89 Jan 13, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service