We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"  My thinking on "messed up but real" autographs is this...   I can live with a less…"

Steve Zarelli replied May 8, 2011 to Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

2246 May 26, 2022
Reply by Don Dougherty

"Zero."

Steve Zarelli replied May 5, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"C'mon... don't forget to add the value of the frame... it would cost at least $7.99…"

Steve Zarelli replied May 5, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"When an item of percieved value may suddenly be rendered worthless, it's amazing how…"

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"My pleasure, Mike. The sad reality is that it will take a very long time for all the…"

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"Hi all:   I've updated my study with some additional in-person photos courtesy of Mi…"

Steve Zarelli replied May 4, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1038 on Monday
Reply by Greg

"The fact that "Mick" is misspelled on the COA doesn't inspire confidence.   Also, th…"

Steve Zarelli replied May 4, 2011 to Real or fake guitar signed by Rolling Stones??

18 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by Peter Grattan

"I noticed the fading myself and that's why I thought it was probably hand-signed, bu…"

Steve Zarelli replied May 4, 2011 to Ronald Reagan - Real or Fake Please Help!!!!

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Hi Matt:   This does not appear to match any Autopen patterns, however I suspect it…"

Steve Zarelli replied May 3, 2011 to Ronald Reagan - Real or Fake Please Help!!!!

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Great news!"

Steve Zarelli replied May 2, 2011 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service