We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve Zarelli's Discussions (4,766)

Discussions Replied To (4583) Replies Latest Activity

"Blog update:   http://zipper68.blogspot.com/2011/03/james-spence-authentication-jsa-…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 9, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"I have seen the Autopen on photos as well. However, I suppose it's possible those ph…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 9, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Let's have at it. I'm still holding out hope that Stewart did not use secretarials a…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"I used exemplars obtained myself in the 90s, so I know they are undoubtedly TTM.   N…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"I have two TLS from Heston's office. Both were unsolicited followups to another requ…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"If I had to make a guesstimate...   * The black and white is a TTM secretarial. I wo…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 8, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"The odd thing about this signature is the R doesn't appear to be there at all. It's…"

Steve Zarelli replied Mar 8, 2011 to Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Back in the 90s, a woman I was dating worked for Crown Publishing. She knew I was in…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Hi Mike:   I agree that probably 95% of TTM signatures for contemporary and/or highl…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

"Hi Caleb:   You are one of the finest dealers out there -- there is no doubt about i…"

1039 Apr 29
Reply by Greg

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service