We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kenny D's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"So I wonder if Paypal is already familiar with this crook, I finally filed a claim t…"

Kenny D replied Oct 20, 2022 to Interpunk purchases for Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen

72 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by Vamonos

"I sure don't want to give this scumbag credit for anything but I may have been wrong…"

Kenny D replied Oct 19, 2022 to Interpunk purchases for Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen

72 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by Vamonos

"yeah I forgot about those couple of other places, i was fully expecting these to sto…"

Kenny D replied Oct 18, 2022 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

340 Apr 30
Reply by Rich

"I didn't want to post in the Bono thread and freak people out thinking I found some…"

Kenny D replied Oct 18, 2022 to Upcoming releases and pre-orders to watch

340 Apr 30
Reply by Rich

"I was able to log in earlier today but after I sent him a message saying I needed a…"

Kenny D replied Oct 18, 2022 to Interpunk purchases for Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen

72 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by Vamonos

"it seems like it's been posted somewhere on here before but I just read that it is r…"

Kenny D replied Oct 18, 2022 to Interpunk purchases for Red Hot Chili Peppers Return Of The Dream Canteen

72 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by Vamonos

"yeah, I think I will just file the claim through Paypal and let them handle it becau…"

72 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by Vamonos

"Yeah I didn't say anything because I know most of the time it's best to not contact…"

72 Feb 23, 2023
Reply by Vamonos

"yeah, I wasn't familiar with him but there was a buzz about these on Twitter so I fi…"

Kenny D replied Oct 18, 2022 to Lewis Capaldi - Broken By Desire To Be Heavenly Sent - Signed CD

8 May 12, 2023
Reply by Findbooks

"Yes and I know I'm always paranoid before there is reason to be but the man is almos…"

Kenny D replied Oct 18, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2264 6 minutes ago
Reply by 0800Autocollect

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service