We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kenny D's Discussions (357)

Discussions Replied To (330) Replies Latest Activity

"Got mine in from Josie records today and it was both doodled and kissed like the exa…"

Kenny D replied Sep 10, 2022 to Yungblud signed vinyl pre-order.

24 Aug 22, 2023
Reply by Gray

"I'm still waiting on mine but checked eBay to compare them and nothing I've seen yet…"

Kenny D replied Sep 10, 2022 to OZZY OSBOURNE (SIGNED Limited Edition Softpack CD Autographed Insert)

317 Feb 21, 2023
Reply by PFCollector

"Toyah: Live At The Rainbow, CD/DVD Edition Toyah **LIMITED EDITION SIGNED POSTCARDS…"

Kenny D replied Sep 10, 2022 to Random signed music II

1526 yesterday
Reply by KP

"I was going to order one of the signed Cds from Amazon or TSL but ended up ordering…"

Kenny D replied Sep 9, 2022 to Yungblud signed vinyl pre-order.

24 Aug 22, 2023
Reply by Gray

"Those Damn Crows "Inhale/Exhale" Signed Digipak CD https://webstore.earache.com/A-Z/…"

Kenny D replied Sep 8, 2022 to Random signed music II

1526 yesterday
Reply by KP

"yeah I was expecting the worst when I saw those NB's but got lucky and ended up with…"

Kenny D replied Sep 8, 2022 to NESSA BARRETT Young Forever CD or pink vinyl (Signed)

8 Mar 8, 2023
Reply by Rich

"TSL has them now too and a couple of bucks cheaper https://talkshop.live/product/i5l…"

Kenny D replied Sep 8, 2022 to Kane Brown Signed Cd pre Order

6 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by SigninginOH

"one of my son's favorite bands and I went to order one for him but shipping to the U…"

Kenny D replied Sep 8, 2022 to SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES- All Souls Limited Edition Orange LP + Exclusive Signed 12” Print

26 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by REM

"yeah I know there is a Talkshoplive thread now but I figured they were a big enough…"

Kenny D replied Sep 8, 2022 to Chicago - Born For This Moment - CD or Gold Vinyl w/ Signature

26 Oct 24, 2022
Reply by jayceman

" it's a shame because they are all nice-looking covers that an autograph would look…"

Kenny D replied Sep 7, 2022 to Debbie Gibson - Winterlicious – CD or VINYL Pre-Order

11 Oct 26, 2022
Reply by Addison Casey

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service