We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Authentication' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is GSA Authentication Reputable?

Curious if anyone is familiar with GSA Authentication? They are located in Houston and looks like this LOA is signed by a John St... I was…

Started by Michael Reimer

5 Mar 8, 2019
Reply by Michael Reimer

Authentic autographs unlimited - legit?

http://www.aaunlimited.com

Started by Bradford

4 Jul 20, 2018
Reply by terrier8HOF

Ted Williams Signed Perez Postcard From A Trusted Dealer with no COA

I bought this Ted Williams when I was about 12 years old and have since found that the sports dealer I often bought from at my local battin…

Started by Robert Tomaka

4 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Steve

Bought an Aaron Rodgers Jersey way to cheap, the authentication company is called pinpoint signature authentication services. Should I be worry?

Hi Everyone, A couple of days ago, I bought an Aaron Rodgers jersey for way to cheap. First I thought it was legit because it came with th…

Started by Hernan

4 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by goodcat

Nirvana Nevermind vinyl album signed by all three band members, real?

Hello everyone I have a vinyl nevermind album signed by all 3 band members and it has come with two COA'S but id like to get the opinion o…

Started by Forty

5 Jan 2, 2018
Reply by J.Seah

I just got these in - JSA Authenticated - Beckett Encapsulated CAN YOU FIND THE ONE WITH THE LISTING ERROR?

Here are a few items I had authenticated and encapsulated. Received them back today. It was about a 2 month process to have them authentica…

Started by Bradford

15 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Pete Bendu

Steve Zarelli Space Authentication: Astronaut autograph authentication at SpaceLOA.com

I wanted to share with you my new web site for Zarelli Space Authentication at www.SpaceLOA.com As you may know, I have been offering opini…

Started by Steve Zarelli

12 Sep 8, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service