We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Book' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Patti Smith - "Year of the Monkey" Signed Book

Pre-order at Waterstones for Patti Smith Signed copy of "Year of the Monkey" hardback book.  Limit one per person. https://www.waterstones.…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 31, 2019

Is this real: JFK inscribed copy of Profiles in Courage (For sale if interested)

Hey there, I was looking to sell my inscribed copy of Profiles in Courage by JFK. I found it in a second hand bookstore in my university. B…

Started by Yorick

1 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by just some dude

Viggo Mortensen's Poetry Book

I found a first edition the book Coincidence of Memory in my local thrift store called the Value Center. I thought the poems were cute. The…

Started by Michael Rains

3 Aug 28, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

Mantle - Collector Edition Book

Not sure if this was released as an authentic signed edition similar to what Easton Press does. Thanks for letting me know if sig is real.…

Started by Alan Waters

0 May 15, 2017

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Autograph Real of Fake?

Hi, I recently bought the Arnold Schwarzenegger book "Total Recall" from a 3rd party, and just wondering if this is a real or fake autograp…

Started by Chris

3 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by Jonathan Tam

Beatles - McCartney/Harrison/Starr - Signatures in an Autograph Book c.1963 Contains FIVE Signatures: 3 x George 1 x Paul 1 x Ringo

Started by Paul Jones

6 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Paul Jones

Roger Maris Autograph, Real or Fake?

Hi folks! I have a book, called "The Kansas City Athletics" by Ernest Mehl, that one of my uncles gave to me back when I was a kid. I'm 32…

Started by Drew Swayne

18 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Dane

Gone With The Wind Cast Autographs

Any thoughts on the Authenticity of these Gone With The Wind cast autographs? I am friends with some people who bought this in the 1980's a…

Started by Alex Riffle

0 May 13, 2014

Diego Rivera Signed Book

I have a book signed by Diego Rivera while he was painting a mural in the Zocalo, Mexico City.  My grandparents were passing through the ci…

Started by Patrick Burke

0 Oct 10, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service