We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Carl' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George Foster, Clem Labine, Carl Furillo, Cal Abrams and Roy White. PC Piece. Look Authentic?

Started by Chad Michael

2 Nov 13, 2023
Reply by Chad Michael

Carl Yastrzemski and Reggie Jackson Signed 3x5’s

I’ve had these two signatures for about 10 years.  I’m not used to seeing a Yastrzemski signature stacked in this manor. Also, haven’t seen…

Started by Joe Calciano

0 Nov 11, 2022

Carl Laemmle signature authenticity

Hi, I hope my message finds you all well. I was wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on the attached Carl Laemmle signature please?…

Started by Khrissy10

14 Nov 15, 2021
Reply by Eddy

Carl Reiner Opinion

14 years ago I wrote a letter to Carl Reiner and received this signature back through the mail. What do we think of this?  Genuine, or secr…

Started by Pat

2 Dec 19, 2019
Reply by Pat

Yvonne Elliman, Carl Anderson and Tim Rice of Jesus Christ Superstar fame. They looked real and still look real to me when I first ran across them many years ago.

Is it just my wishful thinking again and they are good or have I made another blunder or blunders in my earlier years of autograph hunting?

Started by Joseph Tatrai

1 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by a pug called eva

A Clockwork Orange Cast Signed Poster

Below is a link to a auction.  I suspect that it was signed by Malcolm McDowell and the rest of the signatures were forged.  It came with…

Started by Matt Garitta

9 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Matt Garitta

Value on Carl Reiner, Milton Berle and Steve Allen signed books to Jack Carter

I picked up these 3 books at Jack Carter's estate sale a few months ago. They are all inscribed to Jack and signed. The Carl Reiner one is…

Started by Shawn Davis Mooney

1 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Rahat

Carl Palmer autograph. Need Help on authenticity thanks.

This is a Carl Palmer signed ELP LP.  I'm wondering if it's legit because I bought it cheap and do not really know what his sig looks like,…

Started by nicholas pansini

2 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by nicholas pansini

Carl wilson beach boys autograph?

I found these on eBay. Does anybody have an idea if they are real or not? Thanks! :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEACH-BOYS-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPH

Started by Annietommo

11 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Paul

Carl Palmer Autograph, how does this look to you guys?

Carl Palmer Graph, Does it look authentic?

Started by nicholas pansini

2 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by nicholas pansini

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service