We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Epperson' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bob Dylan poem

Hello! Would love opinions on the authenticity of the Bob Dylan poem and signature. I would love to get it encapsulated by PSA, and sent it…

Started by Nick

57 Mar 5, 2022
Reply by Hyacinth House

Roger waters, Bruce Dickinson and Rob Halford autographs, are the legit???? PLEASE HELP

Hey everyone I’m very brand new to buying autographs I’ve never bought one before and wanted to get something special for my boyfriends bir…

Started by darcy43

2 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Battle of the Experts: Grad vs Epperson; Who's the Better Authenticator?

Hi,    I was wondering who I should ask for a quick opinion in deciphering if a signature is authentic or not.  So, here is my choices, Ste…

Started by nicholas pansini

60 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by BallroomDays67

Signed Uriah Heep Magazine Poster

So I mentioned this before in my only other post, but I just now received it, so I thought I'd show it off. I bought this from Roger Eppers…

Started by Jaime Ross

13 Jan 6, 2020
Reply by Jaime Ross

Thanks guys, you helped me not get scammed by AutographsAuthentication.com

Hey there, so I'm a total noob and beginner when it comes to autographs. I know next to nothing. Before I found this site, I did know nothi…

Started by Jaime Ross

3 Dec 24, 2019
Reply by Jaime Ross

High end Memorabilia

I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau regarding the business practices.  you should hear from them shortly via mail and…

Started by Ralph Gonzalez

6 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Gratefulphish

Beware: Signed Copies of High In The Clouds by Paul McCartney + Blackbird Singing, Paintings, Wingspan, Hey Grandude!, CDs, Ukuleles

The following signed copies of High In the Clouds are in my opinion examples of a forgery style which, with one exception that I’m aware of…

Started by BallroomDays67

33 Dec 2, 2017
Reply by BallroomDays67

Elvis Presley signed 10x8 Roger Epperson autheticticated, opinions?

I purchased this item from Roger Epperson himself, I scanned the item & personally I think it's a fantastic example of an authentic Elv…

Started by Sam Lait

4 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by RobTwoRs

A Fake John Lennon and Yoko?

I spotted this a couple of days ago. What do you guys think?    

Started by FB

3 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by BallroomDays67

Where to buy Michael Jackson's autograph??

What do you think is the best place online to buy an autograph from Michael Jackson? I know it's impossible to know 100% that is authentic,…

Started by Fabio Rodri

6 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service