We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'Football' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1992 packer autographed football

I received an NFL Wilson  football that has a "1992" stamp on it.  All autographs are of players and coordinators of the 1992 green bay pac…

Started by Justin Lusk

2 Apr 16, 2020
Reply by Justin Lusk

2003 Signed Ben Roethlisberger GMAC Bowl Football

I was a ball boy for the 2003 GMAC bowl between the Miami RedHawks and the Louisville Cardinals. The game was held in Mobile, Alabama on De…

Started by Andrew Bias

2 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by N.Daniel

Bob Lilly Auto

No COA......Not a clue...........as usual.........just trying to get a sense of what I might or not send to PSA/DNA....Do appreciate all th…

Started by Tony O

1 Apr 4, 2019
Reply by N.Daniel

Opinion on 1986 NFL autographed pro bowl program

I've had this a long time. Since I was a youngin I am 29 now. I'm looking to sell it soon to help my kids get more modern items. I just wan…

Started by David Wayne adamski

0 Jun 21, 2017

Opinion on 1986 autographed pro bowl program

I've had this a long time. Since I was a youngin I am 29 now. I'm looking to sell it soon to help my kids get more modern items. I just wan…

Started by David Wayne adamski

0 Jun 21, 2017

Brett Favre Authentic?

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone is familiar with Brett Favre Signatures. I am looking to buy from Radtke (I have seen positive reviews on…

Started by Palmer Reale

2 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Palmer Reale

Ronaldo autograph

Hi,I recently bought an autograph by footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and was wondering if it was real and what you thought of it Many thanks

Started by jK7

5 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by Mike P

Brian Griese Auto

No COA......Not a clue...........as usual.........just trying to get a sense of what I might or not send to PSA/DNA....Do appreciate all th…

Started by Tony O

0 Mar 3, 2016

Looking for I.D. help on multiple footballs please

If you recognize names or what year and team they are from, please help.

Started by Jeffry Warburton

11 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Jeffry Warburton

Looking for 72 Dolphins

I'm looking for a few 1972 Miami Dolphins autographs if anybody has them to sell or trade. I'm looking for these guys: Terry Cole Eddie Jen…

Started by VolFins

4 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by VolFins

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service