We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'London' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London Grammar - Signed CD & Vinyl Options

London Grammar - Signed CD, vinyl and polaroid photo options https://store.londongrammar.com/

Started by Andy W

2 Apr 19, 2021
Reply by Andy W

Bob Marley signed Uprising LP - opinions welcome

I had the good fortune of finding what I am pretty sure is a genuine new-to-the-market Bob Marley signed «Uprising» LP. According to the se…

Started by a pug called eva

11 Apr 17, 2021
Reply by Johnlow

My, 'Frasers of London' (now closed)- Michael Jackson autograph. I have my doubts?

Hi everyone! I purchased this Michael Jackson autograph a while back, from 'Fraser's Autographs' in London. It came with their C.O.A etc.,…

Started by Christopher Brett

1 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Yannick

The Pretenders Self-Titled Debut Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Here we have a Pretenders self-titled debut signed LP up for discussion. Signatures appear extremely similar to a handful of o…

Started by Syreena Sexxton

3 Jul 3, 2019
Reply by A.B.

Should It Stay Or Should It Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Guys-       Looking for opinions on the possible authenticity of the following The Clash "Combat Rock" signed LP. Any and all responses…

12 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by michael phillips

The Police Signed Regatta De Blanc LP - Real Or Fake?

Hi Everyone- Hoping to get some opinions about the possible authenticity of the following The Police Regatta De Blanc signed LP. I'm not ve…

1 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by marc e

Should They Stay Or Should They Go? The Clash "Combat Rock" Signed LPs - Real Or Fake?

Hi Fellas- Two examples of signed LP copies of The Clash "Combat Rock"- real or fake? The first copy in ballpoint penPic #1 - #2) I'm think…

4 Oct 7, 2017
Reply by Syreena Sexxton

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service