PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged 'Mickey' (563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Second Opinions on Mickey Mantle Signature?

I work for a used and rare bookstore, and would love some second opinions from more seasoned eyes on a Mantle signature in a copy of My Fav…

Started by Bookslinger

5 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Bookslinger

What do y'all think of this mantle and letter

What do y'all think of these mantle's​ and letter. I know he was doing a bunch of shows in his old age.

Started by Robert Jay

0 Jun 23, 2017

Mickey Mantle Autographed Cleats

I am looking to purchase a large collection from someone and these Mickey Mantle cleats are the centerpiece.  I am looking to see if these…

Started by Christopher Simpson

20 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Christopher Williams

Mickey Mantle Photo

Hello Everyone, I just picked up this Mickey Mantle photo last week and was wondering if anyone has ever seen this photo before? Thank you

Started by Jeffrey M Andres

0 Jun 10, 2017

Mickey Mantle signature

I've had a Yankees team ball in my possession for about 40 years now. My grandmother gave it to me and my brother after the passing of my g…

Started by Payne10

5 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by Payne10

MICKEY MANTLE FORGERY EXAMPLES

Just thought I would share some examples of Mantle forgeries ranging from laughable to halfway decent. Feel free to add these to your exemp…

Started by Ryan

18 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Robert Chase

Thoughts on this Mantle

I've been reading through the Mickey Mantle authenticity posts and figured I'd throw up a couple shots of one I've been watching.  I have m…

Started by Zack Abbey

17 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by Robert Chase

Mickey Charles Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Gofishingup

Check out this putrid-looking Mickey Charles Mantle forgery on a baseball. This ugly Mickey Charles Mantle forgery is listed by Ebay seller…

Started by Christopher Williams

6 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Christopher Williams

Authentic Mantle Autographs?

I have worked very hard to learn how to identify authentic Willie Mays and Joe Dimaggio autographs, and I think I do a reasonable job but…

Started by Roger hall

9 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Ebay Seller Greatdeals879 Sells Forged/Autographed Mickey Mantle Photo

Here's another set of forged Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio photograph that recently sold on Ebay. The below set of Mickey Mantle and Joe D…

Started by Christopher Williams

0 Dec 23, 2016

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service