PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged 'President' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George Bush: Real or Autopen?

Any chance this is real?  It's exactly the type of photo that would be autopenned, but the two pens are so different and I haven't been abl…

Started by kmansc

3 Nov 24
Reply by BC

President Eisenhower, are these real? Please

Hello These autographs have been offered to me The DDE for 84.00 and the Uncle Ike for 101.00 The third signed "Uncle Ike" is 149.00 what…

Started by Paul Langsholt

0 Oct 31

Harry Truman Signature on Poster

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone has ever seen this poster ever and whether the signature is real. I've done a whole bunch of searching and ha…

Started by Aland Rosas

7 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

Jimmy Carter Signed "A Remarkable Mother" Opinions?

Recently picked up a copy of this book that appeared to have a signature on the first blank page, however I've only ever seen this book sig…

Started by OK_Android

5 Jun 23, 2019
Reply by James

President Warren G. Harding Signed Postrmaster Appointment?

Hey! I was spending some time perusing an antique store and I found two postmaster appointment certificates, 'signed' by Calvin Coolidge an…

Started by A'ndre Gonawela

2 May 19, 2019
Reply by Herman Darvick

Pete Buttigieg Autograph Authenticity (Political Autograph)

Recently purchased this autograph of Pete Buttigieg, current Democratic candidate for president.  Since he's new to the national scene I co…

Started by Scott

0 Apr 3, 2019

George H. W. Bush Signed Bookplate?

Hey all! I had mailed the late President George H.W. Bush's Office during the summer of 2012, with a copy of his book "Speaking of Freedom"…

1 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Shaggy67

Is this real: JFK inscribed copy of Profiles in Courage (For sale if interested)

Hey there, I was looking to sell my inscribed copy of Profiles in Courage by JFK. I found it in a second hand bookstore in my university. B…

Started by Yorick

1 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by just some dude

Authentic John F. Kennedy Signature?

While cleaning out my Grandmother's house I found this signed letter from President John F. Kennedy while he was still a U.S Senator. I gue…

Started by Kyle Tuchay

1 Jun 5, 2017
Reply by Tim H

Bill Clinton Authenticity Opinions?

Hey all, I found a book signed by President Clinton in my local library's second hand book sale, selling for a mere $2 (what a shocking ste…

3 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by DELVIN R BERG

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service