We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TTM autograph advice

Looking for advice on celebrities that still sign ttm autographs. If you know from personal experience who still signs let me know please.

Started by Ryan Paine

4 Oct 26, 2023
Reply by BC

Honest opinions on authenticity of this Mickey Mantle American League autographed baseball?

Is this “The Mick”? I am seeking honest and factual opinions on the authenticity of this Mickey Mantle autographed baseball. I recently pur…

Started by Mason Bell

10 Oct 29, 2022
Reply by Steve

Seeking Advice on Getting in Person Autographs at a Concert ( Beginner ).

My wife and I have purchased tickets to a Hall and Oates concert in Youngstown Ohio at the Covelli Centre.  We managed to get ourselves pla…

Started by mvisyak

12 May 16, 2022
Reply by JK

Meeting Michael C Hall next week, what pen do I have him sign this with??

I will be hopefully meeting Michael C Hall from Dexter this upcoming weekend and I have an art print that I'd love to have him sign. I was…

Started by Hunt Ness

13 Mar 7, 2022
Reply by Hunt Ness

Carl Laemmle signature authenticity

Hi, I hope my message finds you all well. I was wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on the attached Carl Laemmle signature please?…

Started by Khrissy10

14 Nov 15, 2021
Reply by Eddy

Mike Piazza signed baseball card

I have some questions regarding a Mike Piazza signed baseball card and would like some advice if anyone has any to offer. First off, does a…

Started by Ryan Paine

2 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Tim Kertis

In person autograph advice

Hey, I am very new and inexperienced with in person autograph collecting. I am looking for advice on how to get in person autographs. Prefe…

Started by Ryan Paine

7 Feb 15, 2020
Reply by Paul

Legit? Michelle Pfeiffer

Came across this photo on a random collector's site out in Pa - going for $49.  Link below.  Pfeiffer - Catwoman 8x10 Opinions welcomed ---…

Started by Johnny Halts

3 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by rob kunne

Daryl Hall and John Oates - Beginner Seeking Autograph Advice (UPDATED)

-- Update -- Just a follow up. I decided to get the autographed Hall and Oates album that Joe W. had mentioned in the post below. The idea…

Started by mvisyak

13 May 22, 2019
Reply by marc e

Paul McCartney in person autograph advice

I have attempted in the past to get in-person autographs but have never had any success. My brother and I are taking a trip to the UK the b…

Started by Ryan Paine

5 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Robert

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service