We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Babe Ruth and Mickey Mantle

Hi (again). I did as much research as I could on these two pictures. On the Babe I looked at other inscribed letters and the *To* and *From…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

5 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by Steve

Abbott and Costello

Do these signatures look good (or not)? Thanks!

Started by NotANurse

7 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by scott

Simon and garfunkel signed autograph old friends tour bag 2003

Simon and garfunkel signed bag from the old friends 2003 tour. I bought this off someone on the internet. I just wanted to get opinions on…

Started by Jon pelley

20 Oct 1, 2020
Reply by Bruce Juice

Matt and Trey autographs

I know this COA looks suspicious - but I want the autographs of Matt and Trey so bad! Has anyone heard of autographauction or an expert on…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

0 Sep 16, 2020

JP's Sports and Rock Solid Promotions

Hello, Has anyone had experience with JP's Sports & Rock Solid Promotions? Here's a link to their websites: https://www.nyshows.org/ h…

Started by Joseph Estillore

6 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Joseph Estillore

Ohio Sports Group a trusted seller for authenticity? Archie Griffin and Howard Cassidy

I have been researching the forementioned group, they sell a large variety of Browns and Ohio State autographs and they host large autograp…

Started by R. Tanner

1 Feb 19, 2020
Reply by R. Tanner

Tom Misch and Yussef Dayes

Tom Misch and Yussef Dayes - signed print https://www.recordstore.co.uk/recordstore/recordstore/What-Kinda-Music-CD-Exclusive-Signed-Print/

Started by Andy W

0 Feb 17, 2020

Finally Completed my Guns N' Roses Guitar!

Well, it took four years, but I was FINALLY able to finish my Guns N' Roses guitar on this tour. Of course, it doesn't have Izzy Stradlin,…

Started by Devon Laney

70 Dec 23, 2019
Reply by Brian

al pacino autograph from his fanmail address

Started by rob kunne

4 Nov 25, 2019
Reply by Crabby Appleton

Home run or fall ball

I won these 3 autographs at a small auction. 1 Clark Gable photo 1 Clark Gable Letter and one Judy Garland for next to nothing. Does any on…

Started by Heather Johnson

2 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by banaguitar

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service