We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pathetic eBay Forgeries from seller rologiggsy including awful Pele, Jagger and Lou Reed forgeries

These are as bad as I have ever seen from seller rologiggsy as per the link below. This seller has been selling fake after fake and looking…

Started by Dan Gregory

4 May 29, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin Signature Authenticity?

I'm checking to see if anyone can confirm if these Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin signatures appear to be authentic. If anyone can advise,…

Started by Jim McEnroe

3 May 6, 2015
Reply by Edward Siebert

Are the autographs of McCartney, Starr and Harrison worth paying £1750/$2700 for?

Bearing in mind the providence that comes with them? have included image of LOA apparently from Frank Caiazzo? I realise it is advertised a…

Started by Paul Jones

0 May 5, 2015

Large framed signed COA picture of Muhammed Ali and Elvis Presley 1973 Las Vegas

a stunning large silver framed signed black and white picture with certificate of authenticity of Muhammed Ali and Elvis Presley from Las V…

Started by Paul Jones

26 May 2, 2015
Reply by Cogo

How Much is an F1 Autograph from Vettel, Hakkinen, Barrichello, Prost, Pic and Bouiller

How Much is an Autograph from Vettel, Hakkinen, Barrichello, Prost, Pic and Bouiller and are they genuine ?

Started by Crash Cars

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Dan Gregory

Are any of these Paul Walker autos real?

Hi, I've been looking around for a Paul Walker autograph and was wondering if any of these are real? The first one seems the closet to what…

Started by Pat Rossi

0 Apr 3, 2015

Guitar autographed on the body FS

A lot of our customers prefer to buy guitars autographed directly on the body rather than the more commonly found pickguard.  Until now you…

Started by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

1 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

Elvis Presley autograph?

Is this autograph of Elvis? Can anyone help me?..

Started by AutoMem

7 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by AutoMem

Michael Schumacher and Alain Prost Autograph Real ?

let me know quickly please 

Started by Crash Cars

7 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Dan Gregory

Life Magazine Paul and Linda - What do you think?

I've been collecting the Beatles for years but bought this item years ago. The McCartney is looking good until that sweeping end line? I've…

Started by 1969222

2 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service