We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'authentic' (201)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is this Kelly jones of the stereophonics autograph authentic or not?

Hello everyone. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could shed some light on whether or not this autograph from stereophonics front-man…

Started by Jack rowley

0 Apr 6, 2013

Signing a pickguard marker help

Hey guys, I know a lot of bands don't like signing a pickguard since they scream ebay. I have only got one signed before a white one with a…

Started by Steven Jackson

3 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Rich

U2 autographs real or fake?

Hi, as I have recently found that what I thought was an authentic U2 signed vinyl Is indeed fake I have been looking again for a real one.…

Started by Jack rowley

7 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Rich

band heart Ann and nancy wilson- in person sorta..is it real?

Hey guys so today i went for the band heart. After a long cold day got to see them go inside and there assistant came out , luckly i was aw…

4 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Steven Jackson

ebay seller roger-wright2 fakes?

here are his items he seems to have all different types of autographs I bought an item from him years ago before finding this site and just…

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Brick Hunter

Autographs-Rock and Pop UACC and Aftal dealer

Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone else has bought from autographs rock and pop they are UACC and AFTAL dealers but Ive also been remin…

5 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by A.B.

Joe DiMaggio signed 56 game hitting streak...

What do you think about this Joe DiMaggio autograph I picked up? It comes notarized and is one of only 56. Are you convinced it's real and…

Started by Jackson Baer

20 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

Real Woody Allen?

Description points that it has a "third-party COA from UACC Registered Dealer - PJ's Collectibles". Looked up the name on the UACC site and…

Started by Ian Roberts

0 Jun 4, 2012

bibelotbuys

What do you think of this seller?  They have an auto I am bidding on and don't know about them.  Thanks http://myworld.ebay.com/bibelotbuys

Started by Chad B

9 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Chad B

Ken Griffey Junior - Autograph real or fake?

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 25, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service