We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

All Discussions Tagged 'hockey' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nikita Kucherov signed card

Hey! I’m looking at this Nikita Kucherov signed card from eBay, and I was wondering if it seemed legit. I’m one of those guys that will tak…

Started by James Hauser

0 Jan 21, 2021

Bobby Orr and Bobby Hull Press Photos?

Hi all, I am not sure where to ask this question, so I thought I'd start here.  I was digging through my stuff from the early '90s and fou…

Started by Thomas Green

1 Mar 22, 2020
Reply by Don Webster

Which Red Wing is this??

A friend found this while cleaning out his late mother's home.  We have no idea who it is!

Started by Mindy Soo

0 Sep 9, 2016

Wayne Gretzky autographed puck

I won this Wayne Gretzky autographed puck in an auction and wanted to make sure it was legit:

Started by Ethan Weinstein

2 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Ethan Weinstein

Sportsmemorabilia.com

I purchased a signed hockey jersey for my husband for Christmas, and sportsmemorabilia.com seemed to be the only place I could find that wo…

Started by J.W.

3 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by J.W.

Authenticity of the signatures

All these pictures and cards have INK signatures and just wondering the authenticity and value. Can anyone help me?

Started by Flor Vadiz-Seidle

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Flor Vadiz-Seidle

WHOSE AUTOGRAPH IS THIS??

It's definitely a hockey autograph. No idea who it is. Been trying to figure it out for weeks. Who signed this? Kinda looks like Bob someth…

Started by Raven Wainstein

3 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Peter Lougheed

Help: Anyone have any leads on these hockey stick autographs?

I can't even start to make the names out and know very little about hockey as I grew up in the South. These sticks were found in a basement…

Started by Kalen

0 Jun 18, 2012

Your Favorite Sports Auction Houses

What are your favorite sports auction houses, for autographs and other sports collectibles and memorabilia? Tell us which ones they are and…

Started by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

14 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by mike d.

1985-86 Hartford Whalers reunion and Whalers Alumni Fan Fest hit Hartford, CT with AutographPros.com

We decided to take advantage of a rare reunion of the 1985-86 Hartford Whalers this past weekend.  Over the course of 2 days there were 3 e…

Started by Michael Kasmar-AutographPros.com

0 Aug 19, 2010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service